The Environment – Our future!
Our commitment to the environment is big. Everything we do at Delfinbuss is in consideration of the environment.
From waste-sorting in our office to run our garage on solar cell electricity. Naturally we use HVO (environmental-friendly and fossil-free diesel) to reduce pollution.
The diesel engine is still the most efficient choice for running a heavy vehicle. HVO is a synthetic diesel which created by different waste & decay products, as vegetable- and animal fats and oils. Electricity is not yet a realistic alternative for a charter service coach.
The next step in our environmental work was that we, from the 13th of October 2017 installed a 19,25 kW solar cells facility which runs our garage in Sollentuna. Where we wash, empty the toilets, charge and repair our 20 buses. The facility produces a lot of electricity, so we are also able to sell the surplus!
Our environmental policy
– All our co-workers strive to reduce our environmental impact.
– When we purchase new vehicles we always choose the highest environmental classification.
- No bus should be older than 10 years.
- All fuel to our vehicles should be environmentally friendly diesel or alternative fuel.
- Our facilities are powered by solar cells and the surplus is being sold for re-use.
Don’t forget; To travel in a group is a climat-smart choice!