Information regarding COVID-19
At Delfinbuss, we do everything we can to make our clients feel safe. The safety of our clients and drivers is our top priority, and we have followed the development of the COVID-19 (commonly referred to as Coronavirus) closely since the outbreak. Here’s how we work during this extraordinary situation:
- As a company, we have instructed our detailing staff to pay extra attention in detailing the vehicle by sanitizing them daily and in-between trips.
- Our detailing staff has been utilizing a disinfecting solution to clean and disinfect the interior of the vehicle concentrating on the door handles (both inside and out), locks, seat belts, heat/ac/radio controls, etc. in both the front and the rear of the vehicle.
- We have hand sanitizers onboard for the guests/passengers to use.
- Our chauffeurs do not greet clients with a handshake and if a chauffeur handles luggage, the chauffeur should wipe down the luggage with anti-bacterial wipes, before passing the luggage back to the client.
- All chauffeurs are instructed to stay at home if they show any signs of symptoms.
- All chauffeurs are instructed to have closed area around them (a minimum of 2m)
- All entrances/exits of the bigger bus is through the back-door to avoid unnecessary contact with the driver.
- In our smaller vehicles with only 1 door, we have installed a plexiglass window between the driver-seat and passenger seats, to protect everyone and avoid unnecessary contact.
If any questions do arise, please do not hesitate to contact us. We always strive to give you the best experience and look forward to take care of you during your next transport.
Per Broström, CEO
Here is a little movie, where we sanitize our buses (+ some Swedish music)!